The humans are dead. + The humans are dead. +

Pretty boring. I like Flight of the Concords but I don't think you made the song so I'm not going to give you any points for song choice. This is a boring video with nothing new or interesting. I don't like the way you designed the robots, I don't like the way you portrayed scenes, and I was fundamentally unwowed.

Steinberg responds:

Fair enough.

Derpy Cardcaptor Derpy Cardcaptor

Amazing work

And only 16 years old? Remarkable~

Freerun Freerun

Wow

That red stick figure sure is a dick.

Lumber John Lumber John

Bad, imprecise, and punishing.

I made it to about level 1-8 before I stopped wanting to play anymore. You can't jump over the rabbits and the window of time you have to run under them is really short.

You die in one hit but enemies die in multiple, so you have to stop in order to hack them up. You should be able to keep moving and swing once to fell the bunnies. Having to stop is frustrating and makes the whole thing feel terrible, ESPECIALLY because stopping doesn't happen immediately. Your character slides a little bit whether you're running or not.

The control scheme is awful too. The x button didn't do anything for the entire time I was playing, but C jumps and Z both attacks and runs. This is awful. Z should jump, X should swing and run.

There's no reason to have the axe for some levels and not have it for others. If the rabbits are supposed to be ran under, then make them something else that can't be hit by your axe.

Just a total mess.

I encourage you to try again with what you've learned from making this game. It's unfortunate that this made it to the front page.

Pixel Pirat3 Pixel Pirat3

My computer isn't as good as yours. Please provide options to reduce the number of particles onscreen.

Sirtopeia responds:

You can disable the rain. Javascript is also really sensitive to different browsers. Try using ie9/10 (The only time I will endorse ie) or the latest chrome

Bleed for Speed Bleed for Speed

Are you sure those are blood clots and not HIV?

Living One Day ~P~ Living One Day ~P~

KUNG FU HUSTLE MUSIC

youtube (dot) com/watch?v=cGwIhRHvMyY

The Teen who Thought he Won The Teen who Thought he Won

Just beautiful.

I made a slight edit to this in Audacity (sorry), so that it loops without any jump or break once it hits the ending, and I've had this playing on continuous loop for the last 45 minutes... and I'm still not tired of the song, as I go about my activities. Just thought you'd be pleased to hear that. ^^

10/10

Bosa responds:

I should hire you.

The Old Life The Old Life

Wow. ^_^

As you can tell from the numbers I gave you, (all 10s o.O) I'm a bit of a n00b to the audio portal...

I know nothing about music, or the theory and whatnot... I do, however, know what I like.

^_^ I really really liked the sound of this song. It just... *smiles* I have no idea.

So calm. ^_^

<_< Is there a way to add music artists to a favorites list?

Bosa responds:

Thanks for the commitment, and welcome to the audio portal! Well, even though it would be a great idea, they haven't made a way to add music artists to your favorites list. Hm, it is a good idea for me to suggest it.

-├čosa