Lumber John Lumber John

Bad, imprecise, and punishing.

I made it to about level 1-8 before I stopped wanting to play anymore. You can't jump over the rabbits and the window of time you have to run under them is really short.

You die in one hit but enemies die in multiple, so you have to stop in order to hack them up. You should be able to keep moving and swing once to fell the bunnies. Having to stop is frustrating and makes the whole thing feel terrible, ESPECIALLY because stopping doesn't happen immediately. Your character slides a little bit whether you're running or not.

The control scheme is awful too. The x button didn't do anything for the entire time I was playing, but C jumps and Z both attacks and runs. This is awful. Z should jump, X should swing and run.

There's no reason to have the axe for some levels and not have it for others. If the rabbits are supposed to be ran under, then make them something else that can't be hit by your axe.

Just a total mess.

I encourage you to try again with what you've learned from making this game. It's unfortunate that this made it to the front page.

Pixel Pirat3 Pixel Pirat3

My computer isn't as good as yours. Please provide options to reduce the number of particles onscreen.

Sirtopeia responds:

You can disable the rain. Javascript is also really sensitive to different browsers. Try using ie9/10 (The only time I will endorse ie) or the latest chrome

Bleed for Speed Bleed for Speed

Are you sure those are blood clots and not HIV?

a sudden meeting a sudden meeting

Lousy. This brings absolutely nothing to the tabel.

Cuboy: Hot Pants Cuboy: Hot Pants

OH GOD MY EYES

Everything is stretching vertically now that I completed 5000+ in this game once.

Super Drift 3D Super Drift 3D

The music is wonderful.

It's like the reviewer before me has never played Ridge Racer.

Everything Start to Fall Everything Start to Fall

Beautiful

I was really impressed with the way the level design was laid out. It had a lot of intentional (and maybe even unintentional) little gems present, like the way the game was much more difficult to get through if you go the right side route through adolescence (the ladder jumping bit after trying to show your father your girlfriend was difficult and I couldn't do it so I ended up going the route of the straight A student instead). And then again on that side, when I tried to jump up from the science fair, I found myself getting bullied, forcing me to go around.

Really well thought out and great.

Stair battle v1.1 Stair battle v1.1

Incomplete, not fun...

Make it get faster over time... The randomization can be cruel at times... I got 8 "Half Life" in a row and couldn't do anything about it once, and got a ton of white blocks in a row another time.

lcdtopcon responds:

I should tell you there is a way to solve 8 "Half Life" in a row ,
perhaps you should make good use of the jumping ability~.

Portal: The Flash Version Portal: The Flash Version

Amazing.

Oh wow... This was incredible... and... very frustrating. Haha.

I managed to complete it, but it took me well over an hour... maybe 2.

Great game! 10 stars, voted 5.

Super Mouse Game 3 Super Mouse Game 3

Failure.

Resubmit this with a "stop all sounds" action on the first frame.

Flashsubmit responds: